Install Netflix in RK3188 without google play

To access to any android application, you can use apk-dl.com to get the apk file and install it without google play.
In my case I have a CYX_809III_RK3188, is a HDMI Stick for your TV and runs Android 4.4.2
If you try install on it the last Netflix version, you will see this message:



There is a problem parsing the package

To avoid it, you need to found a Netflix version compatible with your device.
I used http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc/netflix/ to search every versions of Netflix.
In my case, the last version that works on my device is Netflix 3.11
Enjoy it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exception: Could not find a default OpenFlow controller in Mininet

How to fix Android when developer options are not available for this user

v4l2: open /dev/video0: Permission denied